Click here to go to our new forums at http://tw.forumosa.com
If you are a Forumosan Regular, when you log in for the FIRST TIME, you must RESET your password by using the Password Recovery system.

Usernames on the new forums must not contain any SPACES and must end with LETTER or a NUMBER; if yours does, you will be prompted to change your Username
Contact us at admin(at)forumosa(dot)com or @forumosa on Twitter or on our Facebook Page if you have any questions or problems logging back in

LBGT world wtf?

Let us know how you feel about the website and tell us how it could improve. You can also send e-mail to admin (at) forumosa.com.

Moderators: Tempo Gain, ironlady

Forum rules
Let us know how you feel about the website and tell us how it could improve. You can also send e-mail to admin (at) forumosa.com if you have any problems accessing the forums

Re: LBGT world wtf?

Postby the bear » 16 May 2015, 12:39

jesus80 wrote:What's this all about anyway?

you will never know.....first rule of LBGT club...
I always wanted to be somebody, but now I realize I should have been more specific.
the bear
National Security Advisor (guójiā ānquán gùwèn)
National Security Advisor (guójiā ānquán gùwèn)

{ AUTHOR_TOPIC }
In Taiwan since: 23 Aug 1990

Postby TheGingerMan » 16 May 2015, 18:41

Il Ðoge wrote:
TheGingerMan wrote:
jimipresley wrote:Mod powers apparently disappeared along with the recommend function ...

How is it there, in the backseat?

LBGT world registered at 6:22 PM.
59 posts in 50 minutes. Too many posts to use the nuke button, which flames all posts by a single user at a single stroke. A mod stepped up, and manually flamed each post & banned the culprit.
This was completed at 8:03 PM.
Not a bad response time at all, considering the fact that moderators are not actually chained to their computer, and in point of fact have lives away from this site.

Hats off to the mod who dealt with this particular interloper.
:bravo:

You make it sound like a political drama.

18:22: LBGT world registers on the forum.
18:23: First post goes up.
18:24: 5 identical posts are up.
18:25: 59 identical posts.
18:33: Forumosa mod leaves his Buxiban en route to TPE-Free Wifi location.

Hardy har!
:note:
~~~~
Update: I was far too hasty in my analysis of our perimetre defence. At least in terms of time.
A certain mod cleared a wide swath, and yet another certain mod came in for the final phase of our withering multi-pronged counterattack.
As in 23:40.

Still fairly decent time, all things considered.
:beatnik:
"Turne ye to the strong hold, ye prisoners of hope,
even to day do I declare that I will render double unto thee:"

~~~ZECHARIAH 9:12

"Or fill high hawkfell of my hand,
with skalds reward for skilled word?"

~~~Egill Skallagrimssøn, c.974

"It shall rain for forty days and forty nights, until your vile odour is cleansed."
~~~jimipresley
TheGingerMan
Bureaucrat of the Underworld (cóng dìyù lái de guānliáo)
Bureaucrat of the Underworld (cóng dìyù lái de guānliáo)

In Taiwan since: 0- 0-2114
Gruntleness: Fully Disgruntled

Postby Icon » 16 May 2015, 20:11

Kudos to the mods. Hard, thankless task.
Lo urgente no deja tiempo para lo importante. Mafalda.

None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Eat the delicious food. Walk in the sunshine. Jump in the ocean. Say the truth that you’re carrying in your heart like hidden treasure. Be silly. Be kind. Be weird. There’s no time for anything else.
Icon
Guan Yin (Guānyīn)

Postby Tempo Gain » 17 May 2015, 20:42

Icon wrote:Kudos to the mods. Hard, thankless task.

"Being alive is the meaning." -- Joseph Campbell

"Well I don't guess it has to be, but that's the way we like it." -- Roger Waters

There's only one thing left for me to do momma I gotta ding a ding dang my dang a long ling long
Tempo Gain
Maitreya Buddha (Mílèfó)

Postby urodacus » 28 Aug 2015, 08:19

Funny how the picture that prompted the thread still pops up on the random go-to threads highlighted at the bottom of the Forumosa page, but the lead post itself with the picture of that hot woman in the black bikini has been long deleted from the top of the thread.

A pity, really. Mods should have deleted the text but kept the picture.
The prizes are a bottle of f*!@#$% SCOTCH and a box of cheap f!@#$#$ CIGARS!

Too many people! Almost all of the world's problems are due to overpopulation. The rest are due to religion.

50% of the world's wild animals have disappeared in the last 50 years. Did you eat them, or eat their house?
urodacus
Maitreya Buddha (Mílèfó)

FRIENDLY REMINDER
   Please remember that Forumosa is not responsible for the content that appears on the other side of links that Forumosans post on our forums. As a discussion website, we encourage open and frank debate. We have learned that the most effective way to address questionable claims or accusations on Forumosa is by engaging in a sincere and constructive conversation. To make this website work, we must all feel safe in expressing our opinions, this also means backing up any claims with hard facts, including links to other websites.
   Please also remember that one should not believe everything one reads on the Internet, particularly from websites whose content cannot be easily verified or substantiated. Use your common sense and do not hesitate to ask for proof.
Previous

Return to Feedback