Click here to go to our new forums at http://tw.forumosa.com
If you are a Forumosan Regular, when you log in for the FIRST TIME, you must RESET your password by using the Password Recovery system.

Usernames on the new forums must not contain any SPACES and must end with LETTER or a NUMBER; if yours does, you will be prompted to change your Username
Contact us at admin(at)forumosa(dot)com or @forumosa on Twitter or on our Facebook Page if you have any questions or problems logging back in

Kratom in Taiwan

Discussions about how to find those things that are not immediately obvious

Moderator: Charlie Phillips

Forum rules
1) Please search :pray: before posting. Note that you should also search content-relevant forums (like Food & Drink for those items, and not just WCIF). If there is a content-relevant forum, the thread should be there, not here.

2) Please append your request to an existing thread if you find a stale one, rather than starting a new one. :pray:

3) Please post separately :pray: for each search item, not one thread for "olives and sour cream". Two threads, one for each. This makes it much easier for the moderator to merge your thread with an existing one, if any.

Of course, if you still can't find what you're looking for, please do feel free to post, and we'll do our very best to help you find what you need. If you have any trouble using the search function or the forum, please don't hesitate to send a PM (private message) to the Where Can I find...? moderator asking for help. Happy posting!!! :rainbow:

Re: Kratom in Taiwan

Postby kvsouth » 04 May 2016, 01:34

HenHaoChi wrote:The site was Shaman's Garden:

https://www.shamansgarden.com/

Lots of similar sites around if you google. I don't mind trying things once in a while but the list of side effects for Kratom put me off. I like Chamomile tea, B vits, Thiamine and Si Wu Tang for anxiety and depression. I'm much more into a sustained good feeling than a buzz nowadays.

Tried Salvia Divinorum a few times, that's legal here. Wikipedia says nothing about a ban. But Salvia is more for fun, and might increase anxiety...

For me, it's not the buzz, it's a nonpharmaceutical way of dealing with depression and anxiety with little to no withdrawal (for me). Better than a cup of coffee, and even in the coffee family. I've tried all the teas, vits, essential oils, and kratom always wins out. I haven't had any since being here, and I'm fine, but still would like to know that I could access if here if I wanted. Looks like I'll have to order. Now to find a place to order from Hong Kong bc it will take forever to get here from the west.

Never tried salvia, but was curious--for the spiritual experience--not recreational. I hears it's not recreational anyway, and I long grew from those days some time ago, only to advance into spirituality. I'd be very curious about salvia.

Oh, and I did go by a chinese med shop today and asked for it by plant name and kratom/ketom in chinese. They had never heard of it. Tried to sell me a $3600NT bottle of cinnamon and something. As one of the companies replied to me today, they like the keep this on the DL since we are beginning to see it banned all over the place as being the "new dangerous drug." Give me a f'ing break!
kvsouth
Ink Still Wet in Passport (shífēn xīnshǒu)

{ AUTHOR_TOPIC }

Postby ronnycjc » 07 May 2016, 18:14

I have ounces of Kratom that I'll never finish. I probably have under a pound (12~13 oz) of various strains of it in my cabinet. I have a US friend who bought it from a reputable online vendor and shipped it to me. If someone wants a sample and buy a good portion from me, let me know.

I've tried it about 3 times, different strains. Tried the Red Vein Thai, Green Indo and another I forgot. It's like finely crushed leaves, almost like powder, and you just gulp it down because it tastes nasty. It can be stimulating in lower doses (3~4g), and sedating in higher doses (6g+) and lasts several hours depending on the type of strain.
ronnycjc

In Taiwan since: 10 May 2013

Postby Ryan14 » 15 May 2016, 03:48

I'll buy some from you - looks like we're both in Taipei. How can I contact you?
Ryan14

In Taiwan since: 28 Aug 2008

Postby kvsouth » 21 May 2016, 11:34

ronnycjc wrote:I have ounces of Kratom that I'll never finish. I probably have under a pound (12~13 oz) of various strains of it in my cabinet. I have a US friend who bought it from a reputable online vendor and shipped it to me. If someone wants a sample and buy a good portion from me, let me know.

I've tried it about 3 times, different strains. Tried the Red Vein Thai, Green Indo and another I forgot. It's like finely crushed leaves, almost like powder, and you just gulp it down because it tastes nasty. It can be stimulating in lower doses (3~4g), and sedating in higher doses (6g+) and lasts several hours depending on the type of strain.

If you have any left, I'll buy some from you.
kvsouth

{ AUTHOR_TOPIC }

Postby danedome » 31 May 2016, 12:14

Also interested :D
danedome

I have found Kratom

Postby kvsouth » 31 May 2016, 17:59

If anyone is interested, I have a legit source who has become a friend from Indonesia. He is very reasonably price and high quality. PM me for details if interested.
kvsouth

{ AUTHOR_TOPIC }

Postby kvsouth » 07 Jun 2016, 22:53

ronnycjc wrote:I have ounces of Kratom that I'll never finish. I probably have under a pound (12~13 oz) of various strains of it in my cabinet. I have a US friend who bought it from a reputable online vendor and shipped it to me. If someone wants a sample and buy a good portion from me, let me know.

Do you still have any kratom to buy?
kvsouth

{ AUTHOR_TOPIC }

Postby ronnycjc » 09 Jun 2016, 23:54

Sorry, I barely check this forum board, probably once every 2~3 weeks. Anyways, I sent you a PM "kvsouth", if he doesn't buy it all and I got some left over, I'll send you a PM "Ryan14" if you are still interested.
ronnycjc

In Taiwan since: 10 May 2013

Postby TaiwanDoesNotSimply » 30 Jun 2016, 03:10

Did anyone ever figure this out? I'm looking to buy in or around Hsinchu. I am willing to have something shipped in too I just don't know where one have it shipped to as I don't have a permanent address yet. I should within a week, but I would really like something before that. Any info would be helpful.
TaiwanDoesNotSimply

FRIENDLY REMINDER
   Please remember that Forumosa is not responsible for the content that appears on the other side of links that Forumosans post on our forums. As a discussion website, we encourage open and frank debate. We have learned that the most effective way to address questionable claims or accusations on Forumosa is by engaging in a sincere and constructive conversation. To make this website work, we must all feel safe in expressing our opinions, this also means backing up any claims with hard facts, including links to other websites.
   Please also remember that one should not believe everything one reads on the Internet, particularly from websites whose content cannot be easily verified or substantiated. Use your common sense and do not hesitate to ask for proof.
Previous

Return to Where Can I Find...?